Returns and Exchanges
We accept returns on in-stock items with the following guidelines:
- You must contact us within 7 days of receipt of the item.
- Return the item to us within 14 days of receipt (postmark date)
- The item must be returned in unused and original condition. We reserve the right to deduct a restocking fee depending on the condition of the item returned.
- The initial shipping charges and import taxes/fees are not refundable.
- If a ring has been resized by us prior to shipment, this is not refundable.
To initiate a return, please follow these guidelines:
- Contact us via email or our Contact form on the website within 7 days of receipt
- We will provide a prepaid shipping label to you upon approval of the return
- Package the item securely, along with all the original packing, certification, and boxing materials. Tape on the shipping label and drop it off with the appropriate carrier
- The return shipping charge will be deducted from the refund. We reserve the right to deduct the initial shipping charges from the refund.
The below items are not eligible for returns:
- All made-to-order, customized, personalized, altered items, or custom orders
- All items that have been altered by us or by another jeweler (e.g. sized prior to or after shipment, soldered to another ring, etc.)
- In-stock items priced at $100 or less are eligible for store credits only.
- Anything that features a spring mechanism (e.g. spring gate charm holder) can be easily damaged. So anything of this nature is not eligible for returns and can be repaired or exchanged.
Non-refundable transaction fees:
Almost all financial service companies will charge a fee for processing an online payment. This fee is not refunded to us even in the event of a cancelled transaction. Because of this policy, we will deduct this fee from the final refund amount. If you do not wish to pay for this transaction fees, we can keep the full amount from your order as a store credit towards an exchange or future purchase. Please see below the non-refundable fees per payment method:
** Paypal, Amazon Pay, etc. - 2.9% + $0.30; up to 5% for international transactions
** US credit cards - 2.6-3.6% + $0.30
** International credit cards - 3.6% + $0.30
** Sezzle - 6.1% + $0.30