Sale

Solid 14K Gold "Bubble" Ring Milgrain Beaded Edge Unique Wedding Band Stacking Rings Stackable Right Hand Geometric Circles Circular AD1416

♥ This is a fun style with hollowed gold "bubbles" put together, each with tiny milgrain/beaded edges
♥ We jokingly call this the "Bubble & Breathe" style because of the airy style and playful circles
♥ Made from solid 14K gold
♥ The "bubble" design goes 75% around the ring, leaving 25% plain gold to allow for resizing.

♥ Ring size: US 3-9
♥ Ring width: 3.4mm at the widest point, 1.7mm wide in the plain band
♥ Ring height: 1.3-1.4mm

♥ Free shipping in the US.
♥ This item is made-to-order and non-refundable. Please refer to our Shop Announcement section to see the latest production time.

Always Be First