Returns and Exchanges
We accept returns on in-stock items with the following guidelines:
- You must contact us within 7 days of receipt of the item.
- Return the item to us within 14 days of receipt (postmark date)
- The item must be returned in unused and original condition. We reserve the right to deduct a restocking fee depending on the condition of the item returned.
- The initial shipping charges and import taxes/fees are not refundable.
- If a ring has been resized by us prior to shipment, this is not refundable.
To initiate a return, please follow these guidelines:
- Contact us via email or our Contact form on the website within 7 days of receipt
- We will provide a prepaid shipping label to you upon approval of the return
- Package the item securely, along with all the original packing, certification, and boxing materials. Tape on the shipping label and drop it off with the appropriate carrier
- The return shipping charge will be deducted from the refund. We reserve the right to deduct the initial shipping charges from the refund.
The below items are not eligible for returns:
- All made-to-order, customized, personalized, altered items, or custom orders
- All items that have been altered by us or by another jeweler (e.g. sized prior to or after shipment, soldered to another ring, etc.)
- In-stock items priced at $100 or less are eligible for store credits only.
- Anything that features a spring mechanism (e.g. spring gate charm holder) can be easily damaged. So anything of this nature is not eligible for returns and can be repaired or exchanged.
Non-refundable Paypal fees:
** If you used Paypal as the original payment method, we will deduct the Paypal fees from the final refund amount. This is due to Paypal's policy that we as sellers do not get refunded the Paypal fee, which is usually 2.9% of the transaction amount plus $0.30 per transaction. You can choose a different payment method other than Paypal if you do not want to be liable for the Paypal fees.